To keep and better our competitive position in the world markets, INCUSA pays special attention to constant and systematic innovation. This innovation is not only in the end product but also in the careful use of products and processes. Our Research and Technical Development and Innvovation policy is as follows:
- To be aware of the main advances and innovations in the industry and carry out trials and research to make use of the new information available.
- To invest in R&D&I activities and projects that increase the value for money of our products.
- To invest in R&D&I activities and projects that provide us with competitive advantages.
- To comply to the new standards set out in UNE166002:2002 EX
- To constantly improve the efficiency off our R&D&I management system in order to create satisfaction for all interested parties and a team committed to the aims and objectives of the policy.