Incusa is increasingly aware of the environment around them. In order identify and control the impact on society, we use a Environmental Management system which allows the company to minimise the corresponding impact as well as comply with the environmental laws concerning waste treatment and achieve a sustainable development.
Facing these challenges, the management of Incusa has made the following activities part of its Environmental Policy:
- The company explains and implements the environmental policy to all its employees and makes everyone aware of its programmes, aims and goals.
- The content of the Environmental policy is available to any interested party
- Care is taken to ensure use of processes and products that minimise negative impacts on the environment and people within it.
- Our policies comply with the most up-to-date European waste management laws as well as our own stringent, self-imposed standards.
- The policy specialises in the re-use and recycling of raw materials, minimisation of processes and products and sustainable use of natural resources.
- Periodic reviews for analysis and running improvements.